May 22, 2008

Cameron Diaz is Bald!

Cameron Diaz, Bald Cameron Diaz, My Sister's KeeperA picture of Cameron Diaz at Santa Monica Pier, LA. She is filming a new movie entitled "My Sister's Keeper" which is about a girl who has a leukemia and what this does to the family. Cameron plays the mother of the girl who shaves her head in support of her sick daughter.

I love Cameron Diaz but with her bald hair now, I think she looks really ugly. She looks like an alien to me. Aaah! Bald woman doesn't sound good nor look good!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

 
Celebrity Yak © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Blogging Itch| Com-Net| Repair Guide| Breast Cancer| Tristin| Posted Here| Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn| Super Bowl 45 Live Stream| Free Mp4 Movies| Car Dealings| Downloads Forum|Darrius