Nov 2, 2008

A New PR Update? Celebrity Yak is PR 4

It comes as a surprise to see the green bar going up again. Celebrity Yak got a PR 2, months after it was started, then months later the PR went down to N/A. Google must have had a change of mind. Although Page Rank was an important indicator of authority of the blog or website as I read it online, I know Page Rank is useless without traffic. PR is important but traffic is equally important. In fact a blog can continue with or without a page rank but it is dead without visitors.

Today, I saw the green page rank button of my mozilla firefox browser- with the number 4 on it. I was like, is this for real or just another error. When you open a url with a page rank and you open another one later, the same PR appears on the page rank button on your browser. So i refreshed the page just to be sure but the number 4 keeps showing up. So i used prchecker dot info and link ezer pr dot com to check Celebrity Yak's Page Rank and it's a treat this halloween, because Celebrity Yak has a Page Rank of 4. Hurray!

Thank you Google! And I hope traffic kicks with the new Page Rank that this blog has. It's my dream to get 5thousand people viewing this blog. I wish!

Celebrity Yak Page Rank 4 screenshots



0 comments:

Recent Posts

 
Celebrity Yak © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina Blogging Itch| Com-Net| Repair Guide| Breast Cancer| Tristin| Posted Here| Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn| Super Bowl 45 Live Stream| Free Mp4 Movies| Car Dealings| Downloads Forum|Darrius